The Ultimate Subscription Management 
Platform for Africa
Powering Subscription Commerce Across
Africa
Easy setup | 7 Days Free Trial |  No debit card
Works with…
Solve your subscription billing problems today, and preempt ones that would’ve cropped up a year from now.
Everything you need to streamline your Subscription Billing Operations

THE ULTIMATE SWITCH

Integrate once & solve payments forever

Connecting to multiple payment services is the new standard. Building and maintaining custom payment integrations is slow and expensive. Our solution lets you connect once and stay ahead of your payments strategy.
Intelligent Routing
Learn how to generate more leads on your website with hundreds of proven strategies
Automatic Provider switching
Learn how to generate more leads on your website with hundreds of proven strategies
We are integrated to your most used business and needed tools
Our custom integrations to most business tools used in Africa keeps growing by the second!!
We’ve added over 60,000 email subscribers in our first 3 months of starting with Elastic. That normally would have taken 3 years.
Jason Donoghue
Marketing Expert
We Focus On Your Business & Products
We are NOT a payment gateway or provider
Business First Approach
Zero Dev Dependency 99% of the time, and rich developer resources for the other 1%.
Smarter Payment Retries
Smartest ever update to the Dunning logic, to help you recover more revenue, without putting you at risk with your payment provider.
In Depth Documentation
Resources, how-to’s and detailed implementation steps to guide you every day.
Integrations
Easily connect your everyday tools with reocur  to grow and optimize your workflow
Revenue Recovery
Recover what was lost with our one
of a kind Dunning management, Accept instant payments ‘Pay Now’, and Backup Payment Method.
Across AFRICA!
Our system is built to have Multi-currency, Multi-language and Intelligent Routing to aid your business expansion.
View Clients Case Study’s
From online stores and agencies to content publishers, restaurants,  and consulting firms, see what people across the web are saying.
Zip Case Study
We’ve added over 60,000 email subscribers in our first 3 months of starting with Elastic. That normally would have taken 3 years.
View Case Study
Case Study
We’ve added over 60,000 email subscribers in our first 3 months of starting with Elastic. That normally would have taken 3 years.
View Case Study
Case Study
We’ve added over 60,000 email subscribers in our first 3 months of starting with Elastic. That normally would have taken 3 years.
View Case Study
Flexible Pricing that Scales to your needs
We’r designed to grow with you – providing the features and flexibility you need at every stage.
Easy setup | 14 Days Free Trial |  No credit card
Starter plan
For a single user wanting to try out Elastic for an unlimited period of time.
$0free forever
Get started
Pro plan
For a single user wanting to try out Elastic for an unlimited period of time.
$9/ month
Get started
Get more than just a “Subscription Billing Solution”
Get an entire ecosystem of support, expertise and best practices to help you grow.
© 2018 Reocur
Still unsure? 
Step Inside and See What The Future Looks Like.No Debit card required. We are also available for a quick call.
Follow Us
Works with AZEXO builder